CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:52:37 -0700
We have a request to implement the changes associated with SR 83614 which requested the development of a mechanism to issue a lump sum payment in lieu of retro to career RX / TX covered members for the period of January 2012 through February 2012; the lump sum amount is $100 for each eligible employee.

The release created a one time process to extract affected employees from the January PAR file and created transactions to be processed in the computes as specified.

Prior to processing these one time transactions we will provide a tab delimited file containing the employees and their payment(s).  We will not process any transactions for a campus unless we are notified that you are comfortable with the provided information.

This release is Date Mandated. Lump sum payments must be issued on or before the following:
 Pay Cycle Pay Period End Date
 BW                 05/12/2012
 SM                  05/31/2012
 MO / MA          05/31/2012

Please approve install of the process in response to this e-mail, and subsequently your approval of the reporting from this one-time process.

As always if you have questions or comments please feel free to contact us for additional information.