A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-DATA-WRAPPER template could not be found. -- (#646)
From:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:25:12 -0700
The access problems to the Taylor and Francis ejournals on the
InformaWorld platform has been resolved this morning. Please let us know
if you experience any trouble.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

--
Alison Ray

CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
[log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
http://www.cdlib.org