A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-DATA-WRAPPER template could not be found. -- (#995)
From:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:27:52 +0000
This outage was resolved early Saturday morning. Access to all CDL services was restored by noon on Saturday, 11/10/2012.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
[log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
CDL Privacy Policy: http://www.cdlib.org/about/privacy.html