A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-DATA-WRAPPER template could not be found. -- (#730)
From:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:17:26 -0700

In addition to the CDL Services first mentioned, please note that the
following CDL services will also be unavailable between 1:00 AM and 4:00
AM on Sunday, May 4.  We apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

Additional CDL Services:
UC Image Service Collections (Luna Insight collections)
Mark Twain Project Online Beta
Counting California

Please share this information with your colleagues

All CDL services will be unavailable due to network maintenance between
1:00 AM and 4:00 AM on Sunday, May 4.  We apologize for the
inconvenience this causes.

This includes the following CDL services:
UC-eLinks
Melvyl
Request
VDX and "My ILL Requests"
Online Archive of California
Calisphere
eScholarship Editions
eScholarship Repository

Please share this information with your colleagues