A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-DATA-WRAPPER template could not be found. -- (#549)
From:
Heather Christenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Christenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:26:54 -0700
Hello everyone,

CDL has received the following message from the IEEE.  The IEEE Xplore

digital library will be unavailable starting at 5:00pm on Saturday 7/29,

for up to 8 hours.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

--Heather