A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-DATA-WRAPPER template could not be found. -- (#9)
From:
Steve Toub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Toub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:45:12 -0800
Wiley Current Protocols is now back up.

The CDL Directory links to Nature now work properly.

Thanks for your patience!

    --SET

Steve Toub
California Digital Library