A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LAYOUT-DATA-WRAPPER template could not be found. -- (#756)
From:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 08:26:18 -0700
This is an update to the message from yesterday. The NetBase team has
confirmed that this maintenance will affect access to all NetBase
resources this afternoon, Friday August 8 from 1:30 PM until 7:00 PM,
Pacific Time (please not adjuested time)

Please share this information with your colleagues.

CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
[log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
http://www.cdlib.org