CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Linda Durst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:40:00 -0700
Hi Barbara,

Just wanted to thank you again for that awesome coat for Taylor.  I'm
working from home today and Taylor just came in to put her coat on.  It is
honestly her favorite and without prompting will first put one arm out and
then the other in order to get into it.  Anything done without a fight now
that she is approaching the "terrible twos" is wonderful!  With her being
on the little side, that coat will definitely be used through this spring
and probably any cooler camping trips this summer.  It is also so unique
that I've gotten quite a few compliments on it.

Thanks again.  I hope all is well with you at work and home.
Linda