CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:25:20 -0700
Good Morning!
We have received the above release for implementation.

As indicated in the release notes this change implements conditions of our contract with the NX in regard to the default of disclosure flags for home address, home phone number, personal cell phone and personal email address.

This change has no functional impact on payroll processing.

Please approve installation as quickly as possible.

Thanks!