CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 10:57:43 -0700
Greetings;
We have received the above release for urgent deployment to all campuses.  This release modifes the Dues Movement process so that an employee enrolled in AFT dues (IX or LX) will not be enrolled in unrepresented dues when the employee moves to an unrepresented position.

In order for this functionality to be in place as agreed it must be installed before Monthly Maintenance processing to end June 2017 and beging July 2017.  As such the approvals and installation are considered urgent.

Please respond with your approval as you are able to do so.

As always we will be happy to address any questions, comments or concerns you may have.

Thank you!