CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2016 13:58:36 -0700
Greetings!

We have received the above release for immediate installation and execution.  This release addresses a couple of errors discovered in Release 2230 (2016 Retirement Tier).

From the release letter:
The following data discrepancies have resulted from the R2230 one-time conversion program PPO2230A:
• There are employees in Safe Harbor whose DCP plan code is N, and it should be Y.  This release contains a porigam to correct this situation.
• There are employees in Safe Harbor whose FICA code is E, and it should be M.  This release does not correct this situation, but we will provide a list of impacted employees who can be corrected on the ERET screen.

The release also addresses the following:
If the Tier 2016 election begin date is cleared out, the Tier 2016 election end date is not cleared out as well, and is set to a value that can't be processed by AYSO.
This release corrects the associated programming to clear this date moving forward.  We will provide a list of employees who are presently impacted by this issue for campuses to manually correct.

Your approval is requested so we can get this processing cleaned up.

As always if you have any questions, comments or concerns please let us know.

Thanks!