CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:18:01 -0800
Greetings;
We have received the W-2 changes for 2014.

This year  the changes are relatively light:
   •	Modifications relating to the reporting of Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions in Box 12 of the W-2 statements.
   •	Modifications to the electronic SSA file.
   •	Modifications to the online W2 interface file (for AYSO)
   •	Modifications to W2 reports
   •	Printed Form W-2 layout: updated the printed tax year only.

We will begin working on this release and full volume testing should be possible toward the middle of December.

As always your prompt attention to this release will allow us to move it forward quickly.

If you have questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks!