CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:39:44 -0800
We have encountered an error in the installation plan for the changes to support 2017 disability plans.  As such the entire install, which had been scheduled for 1/10/2017 will be delayed until 1/11/2017.

This means the plans will not be operational until that time.

It also means that local processing, which may expect changes to the TOE or reporting will not receive data related to the new plans until after processing for 1/11/2017.

We apologize for the delay, and are working to resolve the issues in as timely a fashion as we can.

As always if you need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks!
Christopher Scott
Hosted Applications Manager.