CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 19:34:49 +0000
To all Hosted Campuses.  We have determined that the release schedule for this change is incorrect.  The release is not required for the MO pay cycle ending 3/31.  Instead the first impacted pay cycle is the Bi-Weekly cycle scheduled to end on 4/7/2018 and paying on 4/18/18.

We will be holding the installation of this change until next week to allow us some additional time for testing.

Thanks!

Christopher