CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:08:21 -0700
As you are no doubt aware this release is in progress.  In the communications from UCOP Payroll Coordination it was requested that you notify my office as to your approval.  Further review of the release indicated that we also need a verification from your local IT staff that the changes to the PER and CMP tables either does not impact you, or your local systems have been modified to accept the changed data.

As of this point in time I have not received these confirmations from the majority of the locations served by Hosted Applications.

If your location is prepared for the installation, please notify me of that fact.
If your location is not prepared for the implementation, please remember that I need positive confirmation by the Thursday prior to implementation so that we can correctly install all the moving parts.

For reference purposes this installation has the following steps:
1) Sunday - Install changes to PPS EDB tables PPPPER, PPPCMP
2) Monday Evening - Installation of the majority of the impacted programming
3) Tuesday Morning - Execution of the one time process, installation of the last programming.

This is considered a critical project for all locations.

As always comments, concerns, or questions  should be sent to us.

Thanks!