CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:13:54 -0800
Greetings;
We have received the above release for immediate application.  In simple terms, this release will bring the PPS Tax Treaty Income Codes in line with the 2015 IRS changes for this Tax Year.

Part of this will be execution of a process to identify and then correct all Tax treaty codes to match the new values.

We will provide the initial report, and tab delimited file to you for your review.  Once you have corrected any invalid codes, and given the approval, we will execute the process which will update these codes in place on the Employee Database.  Any employees who are identified as in error during that process will have to be addressed manually at the campus.

As always if you have questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know.

Your prompt approval would be appreciated.

Thanks!