We've had reports from several campuses about the inability to reach either
the Grove Dictionary of Art (online) or the Grove Dictionary of Music and
Musicians (online).  When you do try to access these databases, you receive
a message that "the server could be down or not responding."

We have contacted the Technical Services department at Grove and have been
informed that they are aware of the problem and are working on correcting
it.  However, at the present time, they do not have an estimate of when the
server will be working correctly again.

We will send another CDL Alert when the problem has been resolved.  Please
share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
Information Services Analyst
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
510.987.0550