The following message is being forwarded on behalf of ProQuest customer services:
We are writing to remind all ProQuest customers that many significant new
features and enhancements will be available with the release of ProQuest 5.1
this Sunday, January 27. We have slightly extended the maintenance window
for implementation of this release; ProQuest will be unavailable between 10
p.m. Saturday January 26 and 11 a.m. Sunday January 27 (0300 to 1600 GMT).

ProQuest MARC Records customers should note that the next set of monthly
update records will be larger than usual. New records are being added for
publications with full text available in image format only.

For more details on ProQuest 5.1 features and enhancements, please see
http://proquest.com/features/feature-01/default.shtml. You can also visit
the ProQuest Training Resource Center (including the new Spanish language
support section) at http://training.proquest.com/.

We hope you and your users enjoy these new features.

Jayne Dickson
Information Services Analyst
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
510.987.0550