We just received the following information from our Resource Liaison for
the American Chemical Society journals.  Please share this information with
your colleagues.
February 15, 2001 2:00 p.m. PST

The ACS Publications Website--including Job Spectrum, the Web Manuscript
Submission site, Editor site, Reviewer forms, and Author Galley site--is
temporarily
unavailable due to required maintenance and system improvements. Currently,
the
estimated time for resolution is 5:00 p.m., but we will continue to post
updates to this
page as more information becomes available. We apologize for any
inconvenience this
might cause as we work to improve our service to you.

http://ftp.acs.org/

Jayne Dickson
Information Services Analyst
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
510.987.0550