Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:24:58 -0400
From: Pete Dagutis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: E*Subscribe
Sender: "Educ. & Behavior Science ALA Discussion List"
To: [log in to unmask]

We have been informed by our ISP, PSI, that they are experiencing fiber
outages connecting the East and West Coast and portions of the NE region.
Users will experience intermittent connectivity, high packet loss, and
latency issues.  This means that some customers may experience problems
connecting to E*Subscribe.

The current estimate from PSI for repair of this issue is this evening by
8:00 pm ET.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
--- End Forwarded Message ---