From: Diane Childs [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 6:39 PM
To: Pete Dagutis
Subject: RE: E*Subscribe

Thanks, Pete!  This is a big help.

     Diane

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:24:58 -0400 Pete Dagutis <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> We have been informed by our ISP, PSI, that they are experiencing fiber
> outages connecting the East and West Coast and portions of the NE region.
> Users will experience intermittent connectivity, high packet loss, and
> latency issues.  This means that some customers may experience problems
> connecting to E*Subscribe.
>
> The current estimate from PSI for repair of this issue is this evening by
> 8:00 pm ET.
>
> We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Diane Childs
Reference Librarian & Education Bibliographer
UCLA Library, Charles E. Young Research Library
Reference & Instructional Services (11630 YRL Building)
Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA  90095-1575
Phone:  (310) 825-5526 (Direct line with Voicemail)
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]