Hi,
We have had reports from several campuses that users are seeing messages indicating that access to an Oxford University Press (OUP) journal has expired when, in fact, the user should have access to the item.  OUP is working to correct this problem (see the note below).

If you are denied access to an OUP title and the denial lasts longer than one day, please contact the CDL Helpline at (510) 987-0555 and give us the title(s) that are causing problems.

From Oxford University Press Journals support"
"We have recently made a change in the way we register Consortia customers for access.  We have been in the process of inputting all Consortia customer details into our new Advantage Subscription Fulfilment system which we hope will improve the level of service we offer in the future.  The entry of each Consortia member onto this system means that a new subscription number is created.

To minimise confusion for the customer, this number has been mapped with the previous subscription number on our system so that all usernames and passwords will remain the same.  However, during the mapping process there is a brief lapse in access.  I would have hoped that this would have been so brief as to go unnoticed, and I apologise for any inconvenience or confusion that this may have caused."
Please share this information with your colleagues.
Sherry

Sherry Willhite
Information Resources Analyst
Digital Library Services