After a problem accessing the Blackwell ejournals was reported, we noticed the following message at the Blackwell Synergy web site:

Blackwell Synergy is undergoing scheduled maintenance

The Blackwell Synergy site is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance work, for a period of three hours beginning
Friday 23 July at 3:00 PM PDT.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

- The Blackwell Synergy team

Although they indicate that this is "scheduled maintenance", this is the first we were made aware of the situation.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
Information Services Analyst
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
510.987.0550