Hi all,
RLG thinks that the RLG Eureka logon problems that we have been having are
resolved.

If you are logging on using the new Eureka URLs and you receive the message:
================================
This Eureka connection attempt was not successful.

The Eureka system may be unavailable.
<http://www.rlg.org/en/page.php?Page_ID=6>More information on the current
system status and scheduled Eureka system service hours can be found on the
Research Libraries Group web site.

If Eureka is listed as available, please try again. If the problem persists
please notify the <mailto:[log in to unmask]>Research Libraries Group. In
your problem report please include your Eureka account and password and the
Web address from which you made this connection.

<javascript:history.back()>Return

Please call the CDL Helpline to report it right away, so we can work with
RLG to resolve this.    Please share this information with your colleagues.

Thank you for your patience while we work with RLG.
Sherry