Hi,
We received the following notification from OCLC.
==================

To allow for system maintenance the following OCLC services will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours from 2:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. US Eastern Time Sunday, April 17, 2005.   (11pm April 16 to 5 am April 17 PDT)

OCLC Connexion
OCLC Cataloging (Passport for Cataloging, CatME, CJK and Arabic)
OCLC Z39.50 Cataloging
OCLC Selection
OCLC Interlibrary Loan (Passport for ILL, ILL Web and ILL ME)
OCLC Union List
WorldCat Resource Sharing (May become available sooner than 8am)
FirstSearch (May become available sooner than 8am)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For support questions, first contact your regional service provider (U.S. Network or OCLC Service Center). If further assistance is needed from OCLC, contact the OCLC Customer Support Department via phone (USA 1-800-848-5800; International 1-614-793-8682) or via e-mail ([log in to unmask]).
Please share this information with your colleagues
Sherry

Sherry Willhite
Information Resources Analyst
Digital Library Services