CDL received the following message from Cambridge University Press:

This message is to inform you that Cambridge Journals Online is down due to
a power outage in our NYO office. Please note that it is expected to be
back up this afternoon. I will notify you when it is available again. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any
questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at
[log in to unmask] and I will be glad to assist you.

Please share this information with your colleagues.
--Heather

Heather Christenson
Resource Liaison Coordinator
California Digital Library http://www.cdlib.org