This just in from Gale:

++++++++++++++++++++++

We will be performing some network maintenance and upgrades August 19th 2006 between 5am-9am PDT. During this window there may be some minor delays in accessing your online subscriptions.  We are not anticipating a system outage for the duration of this maintenance.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Systemwide licensed Gale databases include:

  • Expanded Academic ASAP
  • Literature Resources Center
  • Associations Unlimited
  • Declassified Documents Reference System
  • Eighteenth Century Collections Online

Any campus licensed databases may also be impacted by this maintenance.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Sherry Willhite

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library