WilsonWeb Alert!

Hello everyone,

CDL received the following message from HW Wilson.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

--Heather

From: CDL Technical Support for Vendors List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Seiler, Bernie
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [HWW-ALERT] WilsonWeb Alert!

Dear HWWILSON-ALERT Members:

This is to advise you that due to an unexpected technical problem, some customers searching recently on WilsonWeb may have been disconnected from the system.  They may have received the error message "Internal Server Error" or while searching "Page Cannot Be Displayed."  If you are one of those few still getting these error messages, please try clearing your cache - or have your network staff clear the server cache before trying to reconnect to WilsonWeb.  Most customers will not have experienced this problem.

If you continue to have a problem gaining access to WilsonWeb and/or searching, please let us know.  You may contact our Technical Support Dept. at [log in to unmask], or at 1-800-367-6770.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Thank you for your patience.

Bernie Seiler
The H.W. Wilson Company
950 University Avenue
Bronx, N.Y. 10542