The Springer problems reported yesterday (see below) have been resolved and access to the Springer resources has been restored.  However, Springer Technical Support report that there may be some residual difficulties (slow loading of pages, etc.) today but these will improve as the day goes on.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

On 10/9/06…

We have been notified and verified that Springer online titles are unavailable.  Users trying to access Springer titles will receive a message saying “Server Error in ‘/’ Application” or “Internal Server Error.”  We have contacted the vendor, but have been unable to reach any staff member directly.  This will affect SpringerLink Journals, SpringerLink Book series, and UC-eLinks.

CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
http://www.cdlib.org