CDL has been notified of the following ScienceDirect (Elsevier)
downtime:

This message is to inform you that ScienceDirect (but not Scopus) will
be unavailable for a planned period of downtime on Saturday, March 10,
2007 for approximately 7 hours starting at 10:00 PM PST.  This is to
adjust the system to take into account the change to Daylight Saving
Time in the United States.  We hope that by providing this advance
notice we can help minimize any inconvenience to you and to your
ScienceDirect users.

The system was successfully upgraded last Saturday. Our technical team
is working as hard as they possibly can to eliminate the unforeseen
difficulties which some of our customers have experienced since in
accessing ScienceDirect and Scopus. We apologize to those customers who
have been affected by these difficulties.

Tony McSean

Director of Library Relations

Elsevier

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

California Digital Library

415 20th Street

Oakland, CA 94612-2901