CDL just received notification of the following potential service interruption:

As a valued customer of Alexander Street Press, we are sending this notification to inform you that you may experience interruptions in access to your subscriptions on Sunday March 18, 2007.   UC-systemwide licensed Alexander Street Press databases include:

·         American Civil War  Letters and  Diaries

·         Asian American Drama

·         Black Drama, 1850 to Present

·         Early Encounters in North America

·         Latino Literature

·         Music Online

·         North American Women’s Drama

·         North American Women's Letters and Diaries

·         Scottish Women Poets of the Romantic Period

·         Women and Social Movements

We are in the process of making make critical enhancements to our technical infrastructure that will enhance our ability to better serve your organization and your patrons moving forward.  We will make every effort to minimize the interruption time during this technical upgrade.   Thank you in advance for your patience!

Best regards,

Customer Support

703-212-8520 x.115
(800)889-5937

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

California Digital Library

415 20th Street

Oakland, CA 94612-2901