The CDL has received the following server maintenance notice from CRC Press.  This downtime affects all of the CRCnetBASE resources.

CRC Press will be performing a server maintenance this Saturday January 31st from 6:00 AM until 7:00 AM Pacitic Standard Time. During this time, we will be performing upgrades and as such, the netBASEs may be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any questions about this scheduled maintenance, please feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
CRC Press Technical Department

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

415 20th Street