CDL just received the following downtime message for the Alexander
Street Press resources.  Please share this information with your
colleagues.

Thanks.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California

510.987.0550

==========================

SCHEDULED DOWNTIME ALERT
April 24, 2010

Alexander Street Press will be performing scheduled maintenance on all
Alexander Street Press collections on Saturday, April 24, 2010 between 5
AM and 1 PM PDT.  Please note that access to all collections could be
affected for up to 4 hours. We apologize in advance for any
inconvenience this may cause. As always, we'll try to keep any periods
of downtime to a minimum, but please plan accordingly.

If you have any questions prior to the scheduled maintenance, or if you
experience problems after the times listed above, please contact
Customer Support at [log in to unmask] or +1 703.212.8520.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to minimize the
impact this downtime has on your access to your collections.

Sincerely,

Alexander Street Press

http://alexanderstreet.com
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AlexanderStreetPress/80e8860aeb/165bc2f0b3/3b60