The problems with the ACS Publications reported earlier today have been resolved.  Access to this content is working correctly once again.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

From: Ellen Meltzer
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLAlert: ACS Publications Disruption 4/27/10

Per the ACS Web site: ACS Publications is experiencing a severe system disruption resulting in complete or partial loss of full-text access across our ACS Web Editions products including journals, e-books and archives for many of our customers worldwide. We apologize for the inconvenience to our customers and our readers. We are working diligently to trace the root cause of the issue and to restore access.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Ellen Meltzer

Information Services Manager

University of California - California Digital Library

415 20th Street, 4th Floor

Oakland, CA 94612

510.987.9214