From: CDL Alert List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jayne Dickson
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLALERT: Wiley Online Library is temporarily unavailable

We received the following message from Wiley Online Library support:

From the Wiley Online Library:

Wiley Online Library is currently unavailable while we conduct essential
maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we are working to bring the site
back online

We will send another message once access to the Wiley Online Library has
been restored.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California