CDL just received a scheduled downtime announcement for the Alexander Street Press resources.  See below.

=====================================================================================================

ASP-horizontal copy small.jpg

SCHEDULED DOWNTIME ALERT
October 17, 2010, 5 AM - 1 PM PDT

Alexander Street Press will be performing scheduled maintenance on all Alexander Street Press collections on Sunday, October 17, 2010. While we don't expect any major service outages, access may be disrupted sporadically between the hours of 5 AM and 1 PM PDT.  We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. As always, we'll try to keep any periods of downtime to a minimum, but please plan accordingly.

Additionally, there will be maintenance at our data center on October 19, 20, and 21. During this time our sites might be slow to respond for a few minutes at a time. We do not anticipate a severe impact on services, but you may experience brief periods of sub-optimal performance.

If you have any questions prior to the scheduled maintenance, or if you experience problems after the times listed above, please contact Customer Support at [log in to unmask] or +1 703.212.8520.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to minimize the impact this downtime has on your access to your collections.

Sincerely,

Alexander Street Press

http://alexanderstreet.com

+1 703.212.8520

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California