We received notification that the problem with the Springer ebooks (original CDLAlert was sent last Thursday, Dec. 9th; see below) has been resolved.  If you encounter any UC-licensed Springer ebooks that should be working and still are not, please send an email to [log in to unmask] and report the titles to us for investigation.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California

510.987.0550

==============================================================================================================

CDLAlert: Springer e-books down

Ellen Meltzer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:00:22 -0800

Springer eBooks are down, and we are pursuing the problem with the vendor.  We do not yet have an expected time for resolution of the problem.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Ellen Meltzer

Information Services Manager

University of California - California Digital Library

415 20th Street, 4th Floor

Oakland, CA 94612

510.987.9214