From: CDL Alert List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jayne Dickson
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLALERT: East View resources are temporarily unavailable

CDL has received a message from East View Information Services regarding
a power outage that is currently affecting their resources.  See below.

Power Outage at East View Minneapolis Headquarters

We are currently experiencing a power outage at our Minneapolis office.
This may be affecting your access to online content, such as China
Academic Journals, Century Journal Project, etc.  You may experience
difficulties also if you attempt to contact us by email or phone, as
this is also affecting our access to phones and emails.

 We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or any of your
patrons.

Sincerely,
East View Information Services

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California