CDL has just received the following notice from East View:

The East View Universal Databases and the China National Knowledge Infrastructure are experiencing technical difficulties and are inaccessible at this time.  We are currently working to resolve this problem. We will alert you as soon as possible regarding the return of normal access.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or any of your patrons.

Sincerely,
East View Information Services

We will provide additional information as it becomes available.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California