We just received the following information from ProQuest/CSA Technical
Support:

A problem developed with the content and the result is the difficulty
you're seeing now. We are working on reloading the content into the
database to resolve the situation, but the process is not expected to be
completed until Monay, April 11th. I apologize for any inconvenience
this will cause in the meantime.

Electronic Technical Support Consultant
ProQuest
789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346
Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
734.761.4700 or 800-889-3358 x2513
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]> >
www.proquest.com<http://www.proquest.com> <http://www.proquest.com%3e>

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California