Dear eScholarship Editor/Administrator,

eScholarship's submission system, provided by the Berkeley Electronic Press, will undergo routine scheduled maintenance on Saturday, June 11, 2011, 9-11pm (PDT). During this period, users will continue to have access to published content at http://www.escholarship.org.  However until the maintenance period is over, all pages of the backend submission system will be unavailable, including pages to submit new content and manage existing content.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.  Our publishing  platform provider, the Berkeley Electronic Press, keeps maintenance events to a minimum and scheduled during hours that see low traffic.  If you have any further questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

eScholarship Team

California Digital Library