*** Please note that the following scheduled maintenance update is not related to the upcoming transition to a new submission management system. This release only affects the existing vendor-provided submission management system. ***

eScholarship's submission system, provided by the Berkeley Electronic Press, will undergo routine scheduled maintenance on Friday, June 24, 2011, 9-11pm (PDT). During this period, users will continue to have access to published content at http://www.escholarship.org. However until the maintenance period is over, all pages of the backend submission system will be unavailable, including pages to submit new content and manage existing content.

While this release is not related to our upcoming transition to a new submission management system, it will involve changes to the look and feel of the existing submission management system. You should expect the color scheme and other visual elements to change immediately after the update. The physical layout (such as link locations and page content), however, will not change. It is also important to note that the front-end display of your content on eScholarship will not be affected by this release.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Our publishing platform provider, the Berkeley Electronic Press, keeps maintenance events to a minimum and scheduled during hours that see low traffic. For more information about our planned transition to a new submission management system (scheduled to begin in August 2011), please visit http://www.escholarship.org/about_transition.html.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Sincerely,
eScholarship Team
California Digital Library

Jayne Dickson