Colleagues,

The UC Office of the President has encouraged all UCOP staff to work at home tomorrow, Wednesday, November 2, because of possible transportation disruptions and street closures connected with a citywide strike planned in Oakland tomorrow in connection with Occupy Oakland.

As a result, please contact CDL staff on November 2 via email rather than telephone.

To contact the CDL Helpline tomorrow, use our usual forms or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> , not our telephone line.

We expect business as usual on Thursday but will notify you if anything changes.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Thank you.

Ellen Meltzer
Information Services Manager
University of California - California Digital Library
415 20th Street
Oakland, CA 94612
510.987.9214