From: Jayne Dickson
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLALERT: UC-eLinks is malfunctioning in Thomson Reuters databases

Currently, UC-eLinks is not functioning correctly in the Thomson Reuters databases (Web of Science/Knowledge, BIOSIS, and INSPEC).  In one of these databases, when you click on the UC-eLinks button normally a window displays the UC-eLinks menu of options.  At the present time, when you click the UC-eLinks button, another Thomson Reuters database window displays.

We have reported the problem to Thomson Reuters technical support and they are investigating.  We will send out updates on this situation as more information becomes available.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California