Please note the following scheduled maintenance downtime for all Alexander Street Press products between 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM PST on Sunday, January 15.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

[ASP-horizontal copy small.jpg]

Scheduled Downtime Alert
January 15, 2012, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST/UTC-5

There will be scheduled maintenance at our data center between the hours of 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM EST / UTC-5 on Sunday, January 15, 2012.

There will be an estimated downtime of 6 hours for all Alexander Street products.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. As always, we'll try to keep any periods of downtime to a minimum, but please plan accordingly.

If you have any questions prior to the scheduled maintenance, or if you experience problems after the times listed above, please contact Customer Support at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to minimize the impact this downtime has on your access to your collections.

Sincerely,

Alexander Street Press
http://alexanderstreet.com<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AlexanderStreetPress/eeb5a36054/5a0f5d271c/6a8290b2b2>

Ellen Meltzer
Information Services Manager
University of California - California Digital Library
415 20th Street
Oakland, CA 94612
510.987.9214

[http://cts.vresp.com/o.gif?eeb5a36054/5a0f5d271c/mlpftw]