Suggestion list

East View Service Announcement

East View Information Services

January 26, 2012

Dear Customer,

The China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) database platform is currently experiencing technical difficulties. This includes access to the following databases:

China Academic Journals (CAJ)
Century Journals Project (CJP)
China Doctors/Masters Dissertations (CDMD)
China Core Newspapers (CCND)
Conference Proceedings of China (CPCD)
China Reference Works Online (CRWO)
China Yearbooks Fulltext Database (CYFD)
China Statistical Yearbooks Database (CSYD)

East View is working to resolve this problem, and we will send out a notice as soon as access returns to normal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or any of your patrons and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
East View Information Services

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California