Scheduled Downtime Alert
May 20th, 2012, 7:00 am - 12:00 noon PDT

There will be scheduled maintainence at our data center for Sunday, May 20th, 2012 between the hours of 7:00 am and 12:00 noon PDTThere will be an estimated downtime of 5 hours for all Alexander Street products.

We apologize for the short notice and for any inconvenience this may cause. As always, we'll try to keep any periods of downtime to a minimum, but please plan accordingly.

If you have any questions prior to the scheduled maintenance, or if you experience problems after the times listed above, please contact Customer Support at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to minimize the impact this downtime has on your access to your collections.

Sincerely,

Alexander Street Press

http://alexanderstreet.com

Jayne Dickson