Due to scheduled maintenance, all CDL services & resources will be unavailable from 12:01 AM until 9:00 AM (PDT) on Sunday, August 26, 2012.  This maintenance window is necessary to upgrade core networking infrastructure in the California Digital Library’s production data center, and will affect all CDL services.  This outage falls during our normal maintenance window, but since it impacts so many services we are sending out this message.  The outage impacts the following services:

AccessEngineering Textbooks (Selected)

Calisphere

CDL Website

DataUp

Data Preservation Repository (DPR)

DMPTool

Dermatology Online Journal

Electronic Cultural Atlas Initiative (ECAI)

eScholarship

eScholarship submission system

EZID

IP address service

Merritt

OAC

OAC Dashboard

OSC: Reshaping scholarly communication

Request/PIR

Shared Cataloging PID service

UC-eLinks

UC Press eBook Collection

Unified Digital Format Registry (UDFR)

University of California Libraries Website

WAS Archive and Curator administrative services

XTF Website

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California