The entire UC Berkeley campus has experienced a major power outage. Read on:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Erik T. Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: September 30, 2013, 8:29:25 PM PDT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [Allusers] All library web services down

Hi all,

Paul Payne's group is currently shutting down all library servers due to a lack of suitable environmental conditions in our data center.  This means that all library web services except hosted services like http://melvyl.worldcat.org/ are down.

As you may know the power outage on campus continues and all libraries remain closed.  More updates are available from campus information sources (http://twitter.com/ucberkeley,http://berkeley.edu<http://berkeley.edu/>).  We will send out updates on the library (both physical and virtual) when we have them.

Erik

--
Erik Mitchell
Associate University Librarian