Maintenance periods:

Tuesday, Oct 8:  9:00pm – 9:15pm PT

Thursday, Oct 10: 6:00am – 6:30am PT

We are upgrading our version of Rails for Merritt. There will be a brief outage tomorrow (Tuesday) evening at 9pm PT to update one of the Merritt servers. We will upgrade the other two Merritt servers at 6am PT on Thursday morning.

We will pause ingest before the maintenance, but any submitted objects may not be fully processed until after the maintenance period. Downloading files will not be possible during the maintenance periods. Please email us at [log in to unmask] with any questions or concerns. Thanks,

Perry

Perry Willett

Digital Preservation Services Manager

California Digital Library